Daniel is available for arbitration and mediation appointments in key centres across Canada, including Montréal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, Ottawa, St-John’s and Halifax, as well as outside of Canada.
His offices, located in Montréal’s downtown core, offer meeting rooms if needed where phone conferencing and video conferencing are not suitable. For hearings on the merits, including expedited rules or urgent arbitration proceedings as well as mediations, contact Daniel.
In order to determine if Daniel can consider an appointment in your arbitration, please e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the parties’ full legal names;
- the names of any key affiliates;
- the names of key representatives of the parties;
- the names of the attorneys for the parties, if known;
- the arbitration agreement; and,
- an indication of the nature of the dispute.
Do not submit argument or comment on the merits of the dispute.
If appropriate, indicate any time constraints imposed by the arbitration clause or the nature of the parties’ dispute.